The NSW Government website
The NSW Government website promotes government news, services and initiatives to the state's citizens. It also provides a way for citizens to contact the Premier and Ministers, subscribe to the Making It Happen newsletter and consult on government projects.
As the central portal to all NSW Government agency websites, nsw.gov.au is an additional communication channel for agencies to reach a broad and diverse audience.
The website is a great way to:
- amplify communications messages by promoting NSW Government news, services and initiatives to the state’s citizens
- highlight work that the government is doing to support the Premier's Priorities
- link to your mobile apps or social media profiles
- link to content on other agency websites, such as government services
- integrate programs, initiatives, small projects or campaigns that need a web presence but not a whole site
- engage the public in strategic decision making through the Have Your Say platform.
Suggest content for the website and newsletter
To submit your links, campaign, project or news to be featured on nsw.gov.au, email email@example.com